What takes longer?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
D1
Duck South Addict

Postby D1 » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:32 pm

Delta my friend after 15 years of being married to my lovely wife. I can see you havent figured out you never outsmart a woman they let you think you did
your friend
D1
Thanks
Bruce

dogs are only as good as their trainers,and trainers are only as good as their dogs

Romans 14:11
Wingman
Duck South Addict

Postby Wingman » Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:22 am

This lil' chic is smart, y'all. I'm up against a worthy adversary ;)
I kept her all day today cause she got sick at daycare, So we rode around and chased cormorants off of the ponds. At dinner, she tells me she needs to change clothes because hers are wet.

Upon further inspection I found that they indeed were wet with a rotten-Spam-like substance and she had it from her ribs to her toes.

So.....I transported her back to her house in a towel.....after we stopped for chicken....and picked up new clothes and a pull-up(got an extra this time cause I forgot to get one last time...hence the towel).

The fun is indeed just beginning!

Is there an end to how many baby dolls one girl can own?
ISAIAH 40:31

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
timber-hunter
Veteran

Postby timber-hunter » Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:56 am

We had our first child Dec. 26th, and just went yesterday to get her first round of shots. Man you talk about breaking your heart when that nurse sticks that needle in and she goes to hollering :cry: ; I DO BELEIVE SHE HAS ME WRAPPED AROUND HER LITTLE FINGER :D
So, you don't like us cutting trees; well try using plastic toilet paper!!!
Model12
Veteran

Postby Model12 » Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:16 am

:D Ahhhhhh, the trial and tribulations of a new daddy... My "little girl" will be 26 in May and is working on her PHD. I can saw this with all honesty...Enjoy each day, and get ready to spend the big bucks, much, much, later!!!!
Jordan River
Veteran

whupped!

Postby Jordan River » Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:02 am

You know you're in trouble when someone asks your little girl which finger she has Daddy wrapped around, and, she gives that little smirk, holds up both hands, and wiggles ALL ten. Then to make matters worse, she twirls around, prisses off, and says for everyone to hear, "Yeah, I can play my Daddy!" Even my boy can see it. He just rolls his eyes and shakes his head when big sis gets one over on Dad. Yeah, I am definitely in big trouble, and she's only ten! Oh man, boys are so much easier than girls!!
Harleys and Redneck Women are the keys to a good life
gadwall2
Duck South Addict

Postby gadwall2 » Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:20 am

timber-hunter
Veteran

Postby timber-hunter » Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:59 am

Jordan River
Veteran

whupped!

Postby Jordan River » Wed Feb 26, 2003 11:31 am

Harleys and Redneck Women are the keys to a good life
SoftCall
Duck South Addict

Postby SoftCall » Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:43 pm

run me out in the cold rain and snow
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Postby Denduke » Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:08 pm

D1
Duck South Addict

Postby D1 » Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah my little girl gives me that little smirk and man I just get paralyzed. But hey I am going to lay the law down to her she is going to do what I want her to do not my wifes beauty pageants and modeling careers. My wife really freaked when I walked in with alittle pair of waders, and a camo pop gun. I justified it this way though I said well Kaylee told me she wanted it. But then I thought man she can't even talk yet. So I come right back with well I could tell by the way she was looking at my duck hunting pictures that she wanted these. Pretty good huh

my point has been made timber hunter

I can see you havent figured out you never outsmart a woman they let you think you did
your friend
D1
Thanks

Bruce

dogs are only as good as their trainers,and trainers are only as good as their dogs

Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:15 pm

I've got three girls; 12, 6, and 16 months. The 12 year old doesn't just worry now about whether it matches, but, whether it's got the correct label.

And my wife wonders why I get up at 4 am to go watch the sun rise over the duck
hole???????
timber-hunter
Veteran

Postby timber-hunter » Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:01 am

hey D1 man I have got it more than figured out. I tell people how do you think I get to go out and buy all the stuff I want. See what she doesn't know is that I know she thinks she is playing me(speaking of the wife here) So I let her think she has one over on me but I play it to my advantage, I play the battles that need played. :lol: HELLO!! :wink:
D1
Duck South Addict

Postby D1 » Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:19 am

nope she just lets you think that :D of course I have the perfect wife::: she lets me think I am in charge when we are in public :lol: :lol:
Thanks

Bruce

gadwall2
Duck South Addict

Postby gadwall2 » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:34 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”