Shoot this KID now...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
NIPP
Regular

Re: Shoot this KID now...

Postby NIPP » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:57 pm

The parents must be held accountable for leaving this baby in his care and raising such a stupid kid! Charge them too!
quackerkiller
Veteran

Postby quackerkiller » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:15 pm

The little peepee makes me sick to my stomach....literally sent chills up my spine....i'm with the grand canyon idea myself...
Brandon Thornton

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.... A guns only enemies, are Obama and rust....."
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

Postby chevy01234 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:11 pm

Screw the grand canyon... give me razor blades, alcohol, a cuttin torch, some duct tape, maybe a big pile of fire ants, some hungry hogs and enough medical supplies to draw the process out a few days/weeks and I'd take care of that little bastad. I would enjoy ridding the world of that screwup while simultaneously pouring bleach in his gene pool..
DoublePslayer
Veteran

Postby DoublePslayer » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:41 pm

I'll be happy to drop him out of my plane from 30,000ft next time I go to work! :twisted:
De inimico non loquaris male, sed cogites
Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything." Harry S. Truman
Dr. B
Veteran

Postby Dr. B » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Thank God I don't have an impulse control problem. I mean I was beyond livid when I viewed this. I know teenagers (I've got one) make a lot of bonehead decisions but this goes beyond that. This is abuse and assault and I hope that the judge punishes him severely. I think the cameraman should be an accessory as well. He allowed it to happen, evidently approved it, and didn't do anything to halt it.

Dr. B
Montgomery
"Shoot 'em in the face!"

Return to “General Discussion Forum”