Southern Tradition Tailgating

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
bjjohnson
Regular

Southern Tradition Tailgating

Postby bjjohnson » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 am

I know some of you on here used Southern Tradition Tailgating last year for your tailgating setups. I talked to my buddy last night that owns the company and he said the tailgating packages were selling out fast for this year...just thought some of you might want to know that incase you plan on using them again. I already ordered mine. www.ultimatetailgating.net is the website.
mrkrash
Veteran

Re: Southern Tradition Tailgating

Postby mrkrash » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 am

Ive been out of town, make sure he got my check
bjjohnson
Regular

Postby bjjohnson » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:36 am

I will talk with him tonight and let you know.
silvergap

Postby silvergap » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 pm

These guys at Southern Tradition Tailgating do a wonderful job. They were just getting started and I used them last year. They take the hassle out of you coming to a ballgame and having to pack all the various items needed in order to have a tailgate party. They set up the tent, tables, chairs, dish TV and generator to run everything. All you have to bring is your food and drink. Anyone who is looking at tailgating this year needs to get in touch with these guys.
rt
Veteran

Postby rt » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

They have a great setup! I talked to one of them last night and they are going to have a setup at the Bulldog Extravaganza Thursday night. Get by there and see them, they will take care of you.
"I don't like to drink unless I am by myself or with somebody!"
bjjohnson
Regular

Postby bjjohnson » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 am

mrkrash,

I talked to Brad last night, he did get your check. he said he would give you a call at some point today. Give me a call lets do lunch today.
dadbennett
Regular

Postby dadbennett » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:58 am

We've got our same spot we've been tailgating for 3 years now.Do y'all think they can they set us up there where we've been or is it where they choose? We set up across from Dorman Hall right past the bulldog statute on the right going toward the stadium fonting the sidewalk. thanks
mrkrash
Veteran

Postby mrkrash » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:05 am

They did for my buddy last year, I will try to find Brads number so you can call him
bjjohnson
Regular

Postby bjjohnson » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 am

dadbennett,

PM me your number and I will get Brad to call you or you can go on his website and email him and give him your phone number and he will call you back. If you have any problems let me know and i will get you in touch with him, but if you send him an email off www.ultimatetailgating.net he will get back to you.
GILREATH
Veteran

Postby GILREATH » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:13 am

To me, why take all of the fun out of tailgating???
I mean, that's part of it. You know, toting the baby and the nephew on your arms, with the other kids sitting on the rolling cooler you're dragging. Returning to the car a mile and a half away to get the tables and chairs, seeing how many tables you can fit on your shoulders without having to make another trip. Dropping that extra chair that you grabbed trying to save the extra trip 4-6 times on the walk back. Remembering you left the generator, the food, and the drinkin ice cooler at the car. Returning to the car to get the generator, the food, and the drinkin ice; then remembering you left the grill at home. Games at 11:00, and you've just spent 3 lovely hours hauling, re-hauling, and setting up. You mix that bloody mary you're mouth has been watering over.....but it's 10:45 and you have 5 minutes to down the drink and tote more stuff to the stadium.

Return from the trouncing you're beloved team has just received, and try and have a drink, but the baby's are hungry for more than chips (remember i forgot the grill). Begin the track back to the truck to drive it back to load up the tailgate. Finally arrive at the curb and take down/load the tailgate in the truck. Drive back home, unload the tailgate, cook for the baby/put baby down. Crack a beer, turn on a ballgame, sit on the recliner and enjoy the 1st beer of the day and say.......I tailgate because i love it!!! :D
bjjohnson
Regular

Postby bjjohnson » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Gilreath it sounds like this has happened to you a time or two.
GILREATH
Veteran

Postby GILREATH » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 am

bjjohnson
Regular

Postby bjjohnson » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 am

Dadbennett,

Did Brad ever get in touch with you?
DeltaCotton12
Duck South Addict

Postby DeltaCotton12 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 am

They trying to put me out of business I see.
dadbennett
Regular

Postby dadbennett » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Return to “General Discussion Forum”