Obama's Beer Summit

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
LostBoy
Veteran

Re: Obama's Beer Summit

Postby LostBoy » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 am

[quote="Bigpoppa"]Aside from the meeting altogether dont yall think it was stupid how they blew the whole beer thing out of whack.............At any given time you can stop by my house or Bdubs and find me involved in a beer sumit! :lol:[/quote]

Actually it was a stroke of genius on the Obama administration part. It got the media and the sheeple focused on the fact that they were drinking beer and off the fact that that the POTUS is a racist. "Don't look behind that curtain over there, nothing to see there"
"Of course I make mistakes. One time I thought I might not know everything, but I was wrong."
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:04 am

We had a "Beer Summit" sat. night and the HNIC(gator) didn't show up! :oops:
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
hillhunter
Duck South Addict

Postby hillhunter » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 am

I've been having a beer summit for the last two weeks. (Would that make it a conference?)
work hard, play hard
bobo5
Regular

Postby bobo5 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:55 pm

This pic shows just how much of a racist Sgt. Crowley really is. This was taken as the three were headed out to partake in their adult beverages. Sarge helping the disabled yet offended professor down the steps, while the pres. struts out in front because he is so much more important than the other two. What a crock!!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”