SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
jtdumallard
Duck South Addict

Re: CLUB NEAR FLORA

Postby jtdumallard » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:36 pm

"I've gotta run, my unicorn is double parked." Gator
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Whatz goin' awn! Ain't seen ya'll in forever. Throw me a beer outta that box would ya?
Where'd who go?
vicksburg
Duck South Addict

Postby vicksburg » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 pm

>>>>--------------------------------->

Quinn
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

Postby chevy01234 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Video of Hammer's Opening Day festivities last year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIRQf0S3 ... re=related
HOGAN
Regular

Postby HOGAN » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:43 pm

HAMMER

Please e-mail me information regarding purchasing this property to wfh77@yahoo.com.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Logan Russell, you moron! This is not Keith or Kyle. I just call it like I see it, sorry if that gets your panties in a wad. I don't trespass, I don't poach, I hunt land I have permission to hunt. And if you were the know-it-all you think you are you would know that many people get permission to hunt private land, not by paying the landowner, but by other means, i.e., helping keep the land up, watching over the land so unwanted people don't hunt it or destroy it, keeping the deer population down, etc. etc.....has always worked for me. I'm sorry if your a moron that has to pay unbelievable amounts of money(and is dumb enough to admit it) to hunt good land......and you make fun of people that hunt near roads or traffic, yet your "prime piece of property" that your trying to sell memberships for is bordered on one side by Hwy 18 and on the other side by a fairly busy paved road, has a freaking daycare on the East side and a Civil War re-enactment zone on another side....yea, talk about getting away from the noise, all you hear is 18 wheelers screaming down 18, little kids playing on a playground, cannon blasts, and the systems from all the brothers in Raymond, mix that in with a thousand mutts running through the club and you would think your in the middle of Delta National, uh, I mean the middle of Jacktown.

If your club was half as good as you think it is you wouldn't have the turnover you have, good clubs have waiting lists, you have to advertise your crap club every year. If Roe Wall wasn't such a nice, laid back guy he would've stomped a mud hole in your booty for the crap you pulled, I've seen the text messages myself you sorry Indian giver "illegitimate child"! You are a piece of crap! And fyi, your land gets poached to hell and back, you might want to get that in check buddy.

Sorry about the rant fellas but this guy is a piece of work. Please, anyone remotely interested in this club, PM me so we can keep it off the board, I'll give you all the info you need....
KWAKHED
Duck South Addict

Postby KWAKHED » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm

My kids go to that daycare. I'll tell em to keep it down during hunting season.
HR Choctaw's Sunset Drake
Mississippi Mallard Mafia
remington1107
Regular

Postby remington1107 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 pm

going a little overboard arent you hammer? Why don't you quit throwing Roe's name around. He isn't even on this forum and i'm certain he wouldn't appreciate you bringing him into this.
trey
Veteran

Postby trey » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:09 pm

trey
Veteran

Postby trey » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Hammer,

You are also breaking a law with your comments about other people... You have consistantly used people's name and accused them of wrongdoings, i.e. Roe Wall, Keith Sandidge and Kyle Sandidge... You have accused SNOT of being Keith or Kyle Sandidge I'm hoping you have evidence to support your claim and if you don't you have just committed Defamation of Character! When you accuse someone of trespassing, poaching or illegal hunting you better have some evidence to support this or you will get your booty burned! Yes it is free speech and it's your words against theirs but your smart self just decided to type it on this forum which in turn just gave Mr. Wall, Mr. Kyle Sandidge and Keith Sandidge EVIDENCE! You might think about talking to an attorney for your actions, I'm sure you will be needing his/her services very soon!

If you lose your leases b/c you get sued, let me know and I'd be interested in taking up those leases you have!

I would love to have Battle of Raymond hunting club but I'd probably cut those 1200 rules you have and allow my members to actually enjoy their hunting camp and allow them to turkey hunt and not overcharge them! It's people like you that make people wanna trespass! I would rather pay a trespassing fee 10 times before I let you control me!
Jelly
Duck South Addict

Postby Jelly » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:45 am

Best thread I've read in a while :!: You sure can learn a lot about a fella
Why is my mouth so dry this morning, when I drank so much last night?
BIG TIMBER
Duck South Addict

Postby BIG TIMBER » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:16 am

Wow, talking about calling someone out!
Heres to Long Legged Women, Banded Greenheads, and Long Spurs!!!
ntzhunter
Veteran

Postby ntzhunter » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 am

Nice....
gator
Duck South Sponsor

Postby gator » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 am

SHALL WE GO DOWN TO THE RIVEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
HRCH Eight Gauge - Gauge (see you on the bridge buddy)
HRCH Eight Gauge's Mountain Man - Trapper
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:44 am

WOW!!!!! Once its in writing you can't take it back. HIPPA violations are very serious. I would hate it for the AMR employee to lose a job over something they shouldn't even be a part of. Carry on though this is better than the JERSEY SHORE!!! This is a real "SITUATION"!!! :lol:
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE

Return to “General Discussion Forum”