Comcast????

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Comcast????

Postby SNOT » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 pm

About half the time when I put it on TBS or FX the freaking channels are in Spanish. Has anyone else had that happen lately?
bjjohnson
Regular

Re: Comcast????

Postby bjjohnson » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Mine has been doing that as well. I thought I was the only one going crazy!!! Glad to know it's not just me.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Another guy just told me his is doing it. That pisses me off, that's not what I pay for.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:42 pm

call and complain. Then tell them you are switching to satelite for lower rates. I bet they drop your monthly bill to match like they did mine! :wink:
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:44 pm

We have it it happen on a few channels. I thought it was maybe a setting on my TV but it wasn't. I think it's a switch or something with Comcase.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:37 pm

I just called Comcast and they said it was a satellite feed issue and it'll fix itself. I told him to get a new f'in satellite then! He said it would fix itself soon. I'm about sick of Comcast and ready to drop these idiots. Does that make sense that it's a satellite feed problem?

I started thinking it was just another subtle step to the Latinofication of America, ha.
rolltide2
Regular

Postby rolltide2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Sometimes some of my channels do not work. The golf channel, abc, and fox hardly ever work. It just says "call to order channel". First time I called they said the same thing, it's a satellite issue. Next time I called they said you need a new box. After standing in line for 30min got the box home and same thing happens. Going to call Monday and chew some booty.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Long Cut
Veteran

Postby Long Cut » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:30 am

As stated above negotiate with them. Make them think you are leaving or go to them with your mind made up to switch to dish or whatever. They will make you a deal and I'm not talking 5 bucks a month off. I called twice in the last few years once to drop my home phone with them they ended up basically giving me the home phone service to keep it. Another time I told them that my job had been cut (which it had) and I needed to downgrade to basic service or cut the service all together to save money. The ended up cutting my total bill by more than half and leaving all phone internet and cable service at the existing level. Saved me about $700 a year. They got lots of wiggle room but then again I was probably paying too much to begin with.
Rice
Duck South Addict

Postby Rice » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:46 am

Don't wake up in a road side ditch
A man who won't has no advantage over the man who can't.
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Learn Spanish. Obama gets 4 more years, we are going that way!
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
fieldt76
Veteran

Postby fieldt76 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:26 pm

blackhawk0718
Duck South Addict

Postby blackhawk0718 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:25 pm

i had the problem with the spanish. some shows are dual casted and if it in spanish there is a lang button that should turn it back to english. but the new exfinity or what ever sucks, channels change to slow
Look out for dem danm COOTS
there every were

Return to “General Discussion Forum”