Carried The Dog's To Church

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
bamamallards
Regular

Carried The Dog's To Church

Postby bamamallards » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:26 pm

I am the Children's Church Director at our church and had the opportunity to share with the kid's a very good lesson on obeying the master. It was by far the best service we have had and they enjoyed it very much. We had a few folk's who were a little leary about it at first but when we were through they understood. It was a real blessing. I am thankful for all I have and am truly blessed.

[/img]
huntergirlhotty
Veteran

LISTEN FOR THE WHISTLE

Postby huntergirlhotty » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:11 pm

GOOD POST !!!!!!!
My church told me that I couldn't talk about my dogs because they had told kids not to mention being thankful for their pets in church !! This was after I stood up on a wed night and gave thanks for my new litter of retriever champion pups. God wants us to be like little children - he says "unless you are converted and become as little children, you will no means enter the kingdom of heaven" And HE wants us to thank him for the little things - pets ect. Those are HIS gifts to us ........one of many !!
God has used my dogs to teach me many things as you have mentioned, obedience. One day after years of training, I became in awe of how we blow whistles and cast dogs around.....Have you taken time to realize how amazing that is just to see you dog flowing with you......its so natural. Our Father Too is blowing whistles and flinging is arms at us to send us in the right direction.......and wants to direct us. Have you ever seen a dog run in the field and you blow a whistle and the dog act like he has never heard a whistle in his life and keeps running around ?? Thats us half the time............we got to be anticipating the whistles !! When the dog goes on a blind, in the back of his mind he is anticipating your whislte and that is what makes the team successful. Are anticipating God's whislte ?? Listen for the Whistles !!! GREAT PHOTOS !!!!!!!!
Hayes
Duck South Addict

Postby Hayes » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:55 pm

GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Postby GulfCoast » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:49 pm

So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy

Return to “General Discussion Forum”