Hunting pranks

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
BeastMaster
Duck South Addict

Hunting pranks

Postby BeastMaster » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:54 am

i know we've all had our fun in the boat/blind.. lets hear a few of them....

was 5 of us hunting in a blind.. one of my buddies step out of the blind to piss.. left his gun in the blind "HUGE MISTAKE" wedged a piece of wood behind the trigger.. everyone in the blind saw it.. first group of birds come in and we all shot while this poor guy started cussing his gun.. i asked him what happened and he said he just figured his gun jammed.. now this in itself is ironic to me that he didn't figure it out immediately.. he shrugged and we waited for the next volley... we got him again which made things even more funny.. done similar with an empty hull.
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground-everything that has the breath of life in it, they will be your food.
DoublePslayer
Veteran

Re: Hunting pranks

Postby DoublePslayer » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:50 am

We did the same to a buddy of mine a couple of years ago, only we took the shells out first, and let him cuss about that. Then we jammed the trigger about 30 minute later and laughed our butts off again. It eventually almost came to blows with this guy, because he could dish it out, but not take it. :mrgreen:
De inimico non loquaris male, sed cogites
Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything." Harry S. Truman
crackhead
Duck South Addict

Postby crackhead » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:14 am

Get ya some 12g flares and put in your buddies gun or cut the end of the shell and pour out the shot.
When it come's to duck calling and duck killing its the indian not the arrow!
butla25
Regular

Postby butla25 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:29 am

we took the shot out of a shell one time and replaced it with breast feathers from a duck. Closed the shell back up and slipped it into our buddy's gun as his first shot.. A group of specs came over so we were going to let him shoot first; he raised up, pulled the trigger and feathers went everywhere.
edub20
Duck South Addict

Postby edub20 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:32 am

There will be a day....
Warren
Duck South Addict

Postby Warren » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:35 am

Not so much of a prank but it was funny at the time. Me, Duckchur1, and boogerden boy where all hunting one morning on a place we call cheeseburger turkey island. We had killed our birds and the hunt was over. Booger and me where getting the gear together when I noticed ol duckchur with his back to me and his waders down to his ankles pissing. Now he is a big ol boy, we talking 6-4 380ibs. I take off runing towards him trying to make him think I am gonna knock him over. I was wanting him to trip over and piss on himself. Well what happend is a triped over a root and fell in to him. I landed on top of him with him face down in the mudd pissing all over himself. I was laughing so hard I couldn't move. All I could here him saying over boogerden laughing is damn it I can't stop. :lol: :shock: :lol:
.tadpole
Veteran

Postby .tadpole » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 am

Last day of season around 1999, myself and 2 more had finished hunting. Friend in the center of the blind had earlier shot a female black duck. Take in mind this friend is a serious turkey hunter and not that serious of a duck hunter. i picked up the black and was explaining what a big deal this was to him. He then said it looked like a female mallard to him. I then showed him the difference to which he agreed and opened another beer. He had already decided to have the black mounted and left it sitting on the blind bench admiring the bird. A few beers later he got out to relieve himself and thats when I pulled the old switcheroo. I hid the black and replaced it with a hen mallard. A few minutes later I looked at the old susie and stated that I was really not sure if it was a mallard or a black. He looked very confused. I then told him the only way to tell was to look at the breast with no feathers and began pulling handfuls of feathers off the mallard. The look on his face was priceless. Ol black is still on his wall.
torch
Duck South Addict

Postby torch » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 am

Me and Outlaw Josey Wales pushed a buddy into the brake in a canoe becuase he did not own a set of waders. Soon as we pushed him about 300 yards he said he had to take a crap and I told him to hold it. About 10 minutes later Outlaw said look and I turned around he was standing on the middle seat taking a crap into a 12ga 312 shell box. Funniest thing I have ever witnessed laughed till I cried.
Hayes Calls Prostaff
Crazy Anglers Pro Staff
Kick's Chokes Pro Staff
Crappie Logic Jigs Pro Staff
F&F Boats Prostaff
Dakota Decoys Prostaff
mmcfarland
Regular

Postby mmcfarland » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:30 am

Was deer hunting one time and we rolled the clock back on a buddy of ours. set the clocks forward about two and a half hours had our alarms set for 5:30 (actually 3!!) woke him up kind of rushed him to get ready and took him to drop him off at his stand. We then went back and hit the sack for a few more hours. He said it seemed like forever before the sun came up that morning!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:51 am

one time we were deep in the woods and some wild looking chaps surrondeed us and told us to squeal like pigs.. then they did tricks on us..
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"
.tadpole
Veteran

Postby .tadpole » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 am

Glad I wasn't with big un that day!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”