I'm gonna vent alittle

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
digger
Duck South Addict

I'm gonna vent alittle

Postby digger » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 pm

I work in the funeral bussiness and a few thing's I see at funeral's chap's my booty,so I'm gonna give a few rules to go by.The straw that broke my back happened at my Grandmother's funeral Monday that's the reason for this vent and the rules.SHOW UP ON TIME not 15 mins late,TURN OFF CELL PHONES I see this all the time at funeral's, somebody's went off twice durning Grandmother's service (the main reason for this post) it was all I could do not to go take it from them if it had of rung agin it would have been mine with no return,CONTROL YOUR KID'S if they don't know how to act leave them somewhere else we are not a day care,When service is over if your not going to cemetery stay in your car till hearse and family are gone,if going to cemetery follow behind lead car and family.These thing's should be done for no other reason than RESPECT.There probly some more but the phone really made my blood pressure blow up the other day.
StraightUp
Veteran

Re: I'm gonna vent alittle

Postby StraightUp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 pm

+1
southernmallard
Duck South Addict

Postby southernmallard » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 pm

I agree to all above, another that really irks me is the normal traffic passing the procession and the hearse. :evil:
GRHRCH Hilltop's Peanut Butter Crackers MH QAA - "Nab"
Jackson's Record Chasing Redux - "Riley"

HAIL STATE
landscaper
Duck South Addict

Postby landscaper » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Sorry for the loss of your grandmother! Grandmothers sure are some special people!

And, you're 100% right for your rant. I'm disgusted daily by the total lack of respect for others that people have when they are in any public place. It seems like most folks think they are the only person in the world.

On a side note, your screen name is very interesting to me. My great grandfather was the care taker of a cemetery in Batesville in the 50's and 60's. His nickname was "Digger", for obvious reasons, and his grandson, my father's first cousin, retired from the Navy as Lt. Cmdr., and flew under the call sign "Digger".

Return to “General Discussion Forum”